The Last Airbender (2010) Review – Shitfest Edition
Now in 2008 when I saw Dragonball Evolution I thought it would be at least quite a few years until another childhood cartoon of mine would be raped in the a##! But no they couldn’t wait to see me gouge out my eyes so they released this abomination 2 years later. Whereas Dragonball could be excused as a very difficult source to be adapted into the live action arena, The Last Airbender really isn’t and I can clearly see it being made properly one day. But M. Night can kiss my a## because I will never watch a film of his again.
If you like the first paragraph then please go over to Isaacs for the complete review which believe me gets so much worse, didn’t realise how much I swore in the review until I read it on his site. So many exclamation points and hate, but I really hate this film!
Tags: 2013, HUH???, M. Night Shyamalan, Movie Reviews, Nicola Peltz, No Boobs, Noah Ringer, Nothing, Sci-Fi, SHITFEST 2013!, SHITFEST 2013! • tags: Dev Patel, SO STUPID, THE LAST AIRBENDER MOVIE REVIEW, This Movie Sucked, TIM THE FILM GUY
About Tim The Film GuyVery opinionated about films!
Tim The Film Guy
90%+ = Excellent
81 - 90% = Very Good
71 - 80% = Good
41 - 70% = Average
21 - 40% = Bad
0 - 20% = Very Bad
- Captain America: Civil War (2016) Review
- Deadpool (2016) Review
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) Review
- Hiatus over!
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Comic-Con Trailer #1) Review
- San Andreas (2015) Mini Review
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Mini Review
- Avengers: The Age of Ultron (2015) Mini Review
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Teaser #1) Review
- Chappie (2015) Mini Review
- Movie News Report: He Lived Long and Prospered
- Movie News Report: Aquaman’s new look and Spider-Man Returns Home
- Fantastic Four (Trailer #1) Review
- John Wick (2014) Mini Review
- Taken 3 (2015) Mini Review
- Tim’s Top Ten Films of 2014
- The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) Mini Review
- Chappie (Trailer #2) Review
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 275,111 Visitors